Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates


Oh Ginger Elizabeth...you make it REALLY hard to pass you by without walking in. Especially when you (really don't) need a little dessert to top off your huge dinner.



Oh hello, macarons! I think I'll take one of each.


See that heaping pile of chocolate bark at the top center? One of those is milk chocolate with roasted almonds, hazelnuts (my favorite) and pistachios. You had me at hazelnuts..the chocolate is really just an added bonus.



Not to mention, Ginger Elizabeth also has a small espresso bar. The hot chocolate isn't too shabby either, although I do prefer a steaming cup of java.



From L to R: Chocolate ganache, hibiscus strawberry jam, and salty caramel.


Ginger Elizabeth is located in midtown at 1801 L St. #60 in Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment