Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Niagara Falls, Canada


On an overcast Thursday afternoon, Zhanna and I made the trek out to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. The lines at the border were a breeze, and the subsequent drive was peaceful and serene. I've been to the Western side of Canada a few times and every time I enter the lovely country, I'm reminded of the beauty it encompasses. This time was no different than the others. As Zhanna and I followed the signs to the falls, we finally began to see a body of water to the right of the road. The river was calm, and I didn't think much of it until the river seemed to get choppier. Then all of a sudden, BAM! The falls seemed to appear out of nowhere! Niagara Falls is hands down one of THE most majestic, beautiful sights I've laid my eyes on. I think I might have even smacked Zhanna's arm out of excitement when I first saw it. Sorry, Zhanna! ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment