Monday, July 1, 2013

Mariebelle Fine Chocolates: New York City


Seeing as how we had less than a week to explore New York City, Zhanna and I crammed a million to-do's in our schedule. One place we both really wish we could have spent more time in was SoHo. This artsy neighborhood in Lower Manhattan is filled with tons of trendy boutiques, architecture, restaurants and.....chocolate shops! I knew I couldn't come back to California without chocolate, so on a Sunday afternoon in SoHo, we tracked down one of the cutest chocolate shops I've ever been to - Mariebelle Fine Chocolates. The shop was so whimsical and colorful, I felt like I had stepped into a scene from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. Mariebelle carries everything from gourmet chocolates to gelato to hot chocolate. After spending a good twenty minutes walking around aimlessly, I ended up purchasing the best caramel & sea salt milk chocolate I've ever tried and a few other chocolates, including one with peanut butter and another with a passion fruit filling.









Mariebelle Fine Chocolates is located 484 Broome St. in New York, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment