Friday, June 28, 2013

TLC's Cake Boss Cafe: New York City


Am I the only one who likes watching cooking shows on the Food Network and TLC while I'm running on the treadmill at the gym? There's something about Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Cupcake Wars that really gets me through 40 minutes of cardio. No? Ok, maybe it's just me...

Anyway, during one of the sunnier days in NYC, Zhanna and I were making our way through Times Square looking for a latte, when we spotted the Cake Boss Cafe. I ran in and picked up a coffee and biscotti for breakfast. After speaking to one of the store associates, I learned that the original restaurant that is featured on the TLC reality show is called Carlo's Bakery, and it is located in Hoboken, New Jersey. This particular Cake Boss expansion in NYC just recently opened about one month ago in the beginning of May. 






Cake Boss Cafe is located at 625 8th Ave. in New York, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment