Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lombardi's Pizza: New York City


One of the items on my NYC bucketlist was "eat pizza." Really simple, right? Well apparently when you do a Google search on "best pizza in NYC," there are tons of listings. However, one pizza joint that seemed to be a recurring one on the lists was Lombardi's Pizza. This particular restaurant is actually considered to be America's First Pizzeria. Pretty cool, huh? Lombardi's embodied the typical New York hustle and bustle, as the servers hurried around to take orders and carry out pizzas. All I know is, I checked off another item on my bucket list after Lombardi's, and I got to do it on a satisfied stomach!

The walls were decked out with various awards, photos and autographs from celebs and athletes.


The menu was pretty simple - the pizzas all start out as Margherita pizzas with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and basil. Then, you choose your toppings from their options!


We went with wild mushrooms and sweet Italian sausage.


One of the best pizzas I've ever had!


Lombardi's is located at 32 Spring St. in New York, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment