Friday, June 21, 2013

Skagit Tulip Festival (Mt. Vernon, WA)


I'm a little late on posting this but thought I'd share anyway. It was a few years back when I first heard about the Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon, Washington (one hour north of Seattle). Those who know me really well know that I LOVE tulips. There's something about them that really just shouts "SPRING!!!" It wasn't until this year that I finally flew over to Seattle to attend the lovely Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon. Crazy thing is that I've been to Seattle at least ten times in the past three years, but my trips never fell on dates in April, and unfortunately, the Tulip Festival only runs through through the month of April. At the end of the month, the tulips are cut and distributed. Anyway, here you go.....tulips galore!









        




No comments:

Post a Comment