Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hook & Ladder


My first time at Hook & Ladder was during October of last year, just a month or so after the restaurant had their grand opening. The last time I went in was for dinner, and I can still distinctly remember the delicious house-made roasted beet linguine. Fast forward to Spring of 2013. My lovely co-workers and I decided to escape the confines of our office and go out for lunch at this midtown joint during a warm Sacramento afternoon.


Strawberry lemonade.


Pancetta & poached duck egg salad with frisee, radicchio and almonds.



Three meat ragu made with paccheri pasta.


Clara's Chicken Salad with mixed baby lettuces, roasted chicken, shaved red onion, cucumber, roasted red bell pepper, garlic croutons, kabocha squash and goat cheese.


This pizza was on their list of daily specials. Wish I remembered all of the ingredients. Speaking of pizza, Hook & Ladder had one on their menu that sounded delish - fuji apples, peppered bacon, goat cheese, walnuts & honey. Umm....yum!!


Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co. is located at 1630 S St. in Sacramento.

No comments:

Post a Comment