Monday, June 9, 2014

Eat. Shop. Sea(ttle).


It's been far too long since I've updated this blog, but I promise I have a valid reason! The end of 2013 and first half of 2014 were a complete whirlwind for me. I got engaged in the beginning of November, spent the next five months planning our wedding and got married in April of this year! However, that wasn't the only big change in my life. I have now relocated to the greater Seattle area, which means I've parted ways with my lovely hometown of Sacramento. I miss everything about Sacramento (minus the occasional 105 degree Summer days), but I'm excited about this new chapter in my life. Washington is truly breath-taking and its residents are friendly. Not to mention, Seattle is a great place for foodies and boasts thousands of amazing restaurants. I'll be sharing my experiences at various restaurants in and around the Seattle area and from our travel destinations as well. So without further ado, please enjoy the continuation of the blog as it evolves into Eat. Shop. Sea(ttle)!

P.S. - A few photos from our wedding for your viewing pleasure...






(Wedding photos via Dina Chmut photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment