Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The French Bakery: Bellevue


The French Bakery in Downtown Bellevue has been on my list of restaurants to try out for a while now. So last Sunday, I finally made my way over to the Elements building in Bellevue with my husband and a friend to check out the popular cafe.


Nicoise salad with green beans, black olives, albacore tuna, minced anchovies, tomatoes and a hard boiled egg drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette


I ordered the Pierre crepe with ham, mushrooms and mozzarella but after trying my friend's Paul crepe, I wish I had ordered the same. The Paul crepe is stuffed with sockeye salmon, tomatoes, sour cream, mozzarella and chives. I love smoked salmon and let me just tell you, after I tried her crepe, I instantly began brainstorming how to whip up my own version at home.


Roasted turkey and havarti panini with cranberry spread



The best part about the restaurant - dessert! We ended up ordering a cheese danish and apple turnover on our way out the door. Actually, I'm not sure if the dessert made it out of the building..


This fresh loaf of bread DID make it out of the building with us.

The French Bakery is located at 909 112th Ave NE, suite 106 in Bellevue.

No comments:

Post a Comment